Kubit AI, Inc.
Effective date: October 21, 2020
Scope of the Policy
This Policy includes any separate privacy notices and/or notices posted on particular pages of the Site that may provide more detail regarding the Information we collect on those pages, why we need that information, and choices you may have about the ways we use that Information.
Your Information is currently collected and stored on servers located in the United States, although we may transfer your Information to our service providers and others located in the United States or another country for the purposes described in this Policy. No matter where your Information is collected, used, transferred or stored, if it was collected through this Site, it will be covered by the terms of this Policy.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER AND STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION IN OR TO THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
Types of Information We Collect
“Information” (“Personal Data”) refers to information we collect from or about you, including information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us.
Kubit collects Information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use this Site. For example, we may collect the Information you submit when you contact us or provide feedback. We also collect Information you provide directly to us through our products, services, and applications.
We receive Information from your devices, including IP address, http referrer fields, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, unique device identifiers, and other information about your device and your usage of the Site. We also collect Information that is sent to us automatically by your Web browser. We automatically receive Information about your interactions with our Site, such as the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari). You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including flash cookies and local storage objects with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website. Please note that by blocking, disabling, or managing any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Site.
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may opt-out from the data that SmartPiXL is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located here.
This Policy places no restriction on the use of Information we automatically collect from your visit to the Site.
We may also collect Information about you or others through non-affiliated third parties. For example, to the extent permitted by law, we may, in our sole discretion, ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties for other fraud or safety protection purposes. We may combine information that we collect from you through the Site with information that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
How We Use Information
In general, we use Information we collect through this Site:
– to provide the information, products and services you request;
– to better understand your needs and interests;
– to analyze how you use the Site;
– to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this Site;
– to process and respond to inquiries, such as customer support questions and requests;
– to improve, expand, and promote the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
– to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
– to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our service providers, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
– to improve our products and services;
– to find and prevent fraud;
– to resolve disputes, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kubit, our Site visitors, customers, or the public, and to enforce any legal terms – that govern your use of the Site or our other services and products;
– to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
– for any other purpose identified in any other agreement between us.
We may combine the Information that we collect through the Site with Information that we receive from other sources, both online and offline, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify the Information we collect. We may use de-identified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share such data with any third parties, including without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, and/or others.
How We Share Information
Except as provided herein, we may share your Information with third parties in the following cases:
– Where disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal process, or a governmental request;
– With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties, if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kubit, our Site visitors, customers, or the public;
– To protect the security or integrity of the Site or our other services and products;
– To enforce our agreements and policies;
– To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person;
– To investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations;
– With third-party service providers who act for or on behalf of Kubit;
– With Kubit employees and any related companies;
– While negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, change of control, or bankruptcy;
– As described in any privacy notice posted on the Web page where you provide that information.
Your Information may also be transferred to a successor organization if, for example, we transfer the ownership or operation of this Site to another organization or if we merge with another organization.
Accessing and Controlling Your Information
If you have any questions regarding the Information we have collected about you, please contact us as described below.
Data Retention and Security
We generally retain Information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes above.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect information that you submit to us. However, no system is completely secure or error-free. We do not, and cannot, guarantee the complete security of your Information.
Under the Privacy Shield Principles, individuals have the right to opt out of (a) disclosures of their Personal Data to third parties not identified at the time of collection or subsequently authorized, and (b) uses of Personal Data for purposes materially different from those disclosed at the time of collection or subsequently authorized.
Inquiries and Complaints
As part of our commitment to the Privacy Shield Principles, if you are a resident of the European Union or Switzerland and you have a privacy or data use concern, please contact Kubit directly at email@example.com and Kubit will use its best efforts to address your concern within 45 days of receipt of your complaint.
Kubit has further committed to cooperating with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU. You can find the relevant supervisory authority name and contact details here.
For any Privacy Shield disputes that cannot be resolved by the methods above, you may be able to invoke a binding arbitration process under certain conditions. To learn more about the Privacy Shield’s binding arbitration scheme, please see https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
The Federal Trade Commission has investigation and enforcement authority over Kubit’s compliance with the Privacy Shield Framework.
Access, Limit Use and Limit Disclosure
Individuals in the European Union and Switzerland have the right to access personal data about them and to limit the use and disclosure of their personal data. With our Privacy Shield self-certification, we have committed to respecting those rights.
If your personal data includes Kubit Personal Data, you can request access to that data and request that we correct amend, or delete it if it is inaccurate or processed in violation of Privacy Shield by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
The Site is not intended for children or minors under the age of eighteen years. We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or market online to, children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 (or a higher age threshold where applicable) has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Please note that the Site may contain links to third-party websites. Since we do not control third-party sites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your information on such sites.
This Site does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do-Not-Track signals.
This Policy May Change