Sr. Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers get up and running on the Kubit platform quickly, while leveraging best practices. You will report to the Director of Customer Success and be a member of the Go-To-Market Organization.
Our goal is to enable our users to understand their customer/user behavior in depth with a cloud native product analytics solution.
You’ll be responsible for technical integration of a customer’s data warehouse during onboarding & ongoing as needed. The ability to work quickly with various cloud data warehouses is a must and knowledge of data performance best practices to guide customers.
Ideally, you have a technical background with previous engineering, data, or engineering/data adjacent roles but are looking to move into a client-facing role.
– Help customers set up infrastructure required for optimal query performance from a wide variety of data sources using SQL on AWS Redshift, Google Bigquery, Snowflake, etc.
– Kubit primarily leverages the customer’s Cloud Data Warehouse’s data share or direct connection capabilities.
– Partner with pre-sales, specifically Solution Consultants, during “proof of concept” portions of the sales process.
– Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to intake requests, join calls or provide guidance when customers need it.
– Be hands-on with customers guiding them through the process, while also taking a critical eye to manual processes and seek to automate as much as possible and scale your impact.
– Advocate for a new way of working with data and excite our customers
– Become an expert user of the Kubit platform
– Keep close tabs on customer data performance and provide guidance if they are experiencing challenges or could be doing more
– Work closely with product to communicate user feedback
– Field questions from users and help troubleshoot their issues
– 5+ years of experience in a data/data-adjacent role, or Customer Success experience for a SaaS product in the data / BI space
– Proficiency in SQL is required
– Passion for teaching and helping others
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work with a range of users, from non-technical business users to technical data / engineering users
– Ideally located in the US and in the Eastern Timezone
More About Kubit
Kubit is the first Product Analytics platform that runs directly on your cloud data warehouse. We deliver Self-Service product insights to help you better understand user behavior, improve engagement retention, and fuel product growth. Our No-Code integration requires no SDK or batch job and directly uses your existing data model with complete transparency and data freedom
To apply please email us your resume at email@example.com